Java Developers Group
Here are the Rules for the Java Developers Group on LinkedIn.
- Only submit posts about Java related topics
- Job postings should be posted to the jobs section - Jobs will be specific jobs not gathering a number of resumes without a specific postion
- Don't use this group to promote other groups
- Don't repeat the same post several times
- Job postings should contain enough specifics about a position to justify someone visiting another site.
- If you violate the rules of the group, your post might be deleted and/or you can be banned and blocked from the group.
- If you feel a post has been removed by mistake, please email Posting@javapgmr.net include your Linkedin ID and the content of your posting as best as you can.
- If you feel you have been banned unfairly, please email email@example.com include your linkedin ID and why you feel you should not have been banned.
These rules can be changed as often as deemed necessary. If you have a suggestion or comments about any of our rules, please let me know - I value group member input.