Remember to complete the registration process, you must receive an email from the site and click on the link in the email.
Very useful Link about Java
A very useful link which contains various examples tutorials and labs about java
jGuru: FAQ website for Java Developers
Find answers to your Java questions, tutorials, news and articles.
Great for new comers - includes information about certification.
Bunches of Java information
Java resources roseindia
This site contains many quality Java, JSP Tutorials, Hibernate Tutorials, Struts Tutorials, JSF Tutorials, RMI, MySQL Tutorials, Spring Tutorials, source codes and links to other java resources.
Is There a GIS in Your Database?
Oracle & Spatial now go hand-in-hand! Please feel free to contact me directly if would like to spatially enable Oracle or obtain base mapping! email@example.com
J. Jeffrey Hanson
Java, J2EE, OOP, SOA, ESB, EDA, JMX, mashups, JMS, servlets, JSP, Swing, Hibernate, Struts, Wicket
Collection of java books and reviews for javabooks
JavaBlackBelt is a community for Java & open source skills assessment. It is dedicated to technical quizzes about Java related technologies.
This is the place where Java developers have their technology knowledge and development abilities recognized. Everybody is welcome to take existing and build new exams.
Java/C++ contract in Columbus, Ohio area
6 month contract
Experienced senior developer professional who has a combination of Java and C++ systems programming background. .Net and SQL a plus as well as strong product design, heavy database applications, for applications software projects including research and analysis. BS degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
Contractor will create some custom programs for timing transactions for a new customer.
Client plans to conduct two 30 minute interviews at our offices, with those selected during the 1st two weeks of March.
How-to: download servlet for "ejb uploads"
The article describes howto make a servlet which downloads file uploaded to database as ejb entities.
Request all Java developer to forward their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
IBM Webcast 9/30/10 @ 11am PST
How to Develop Dynamic Mapping Applications with IBM ILOG JViews Maps
java jobs and Careers
a job and career site with new jobs on java daily.
Freelancers, find java and other programming projects here. We are looking for quality freelancers to work for our clients.
Training-Android, Pega, Flex
For online training on Android, Pega & Flex, plesae contact:
GE Healthcare - Software Infrastructure Engineer
Posted Position Title Software Infrastructure Engineer
About Us GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies that are shaping a new age of patient care. GE Healthcare's expertise in medical imaging and information technologies, medical diagnostics, patient monitoring and life support systems, disease research, drug discovery, and biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies is helping physicians detect disease earlier and to tailor personalized treatments for patients. GE Healthcare offers a broad range of products and services that are improving productivity in healthcare and enhancing patient care by enabling healthcare providers to better diagnose and treat cancer, heart disease, neurological diseases, and other conditions. Headquartered in the United Kingdom, GE Healthcare is a $15 billion unit of General Electric Company (NYSE: GE). Worldwide, GE Healthcare employs more than 43,000 people committed to serving healthcare professionals and their patients in more than 100 countries. GE is an equal opportunity employer.
Essential Responsibilities We are seeking a Software Infrastructure Engineer to be part of the Global eHealth Engineering organization. GE Healthcare’s eHealth solutions are designed to share, manage and exchange clinical information in a safe, secure and reliable manner. This global offering allows physicians and patients to connect, share and manage digital health information, unlocking data from the siloed systems that have traditionally characterized the health care industry. Sharing healthcare information among essential stakeholders is universally viewed as being critical to improving healthcare quality and decreasing cost. The eHealth team’s flexible, advanced architecture and deep knowledge of interoperability standards provides the foundation for a portfolio of solutions that provide meaningful and actionable information, helping physicians and patients make informed healthcare decisions. These applications are architected on a global health information exchange infrastructure and include clinical knowledge content-based connected care workflow solutions.
Software Infrastructure Engineer in the global eHealth engineering team will be responsible for design, development, testing and support of high quality engineering solutions focusing on Database and application infrastructure. This position is required to work closely with cross-functional teams, program leadership team and global program engineering teams. Essential functions and responsibilities include:
Database modeling, programming, optimization, tuning, and administrator (DBA) level operations.
Analysis, Design and implementation of Server infrastructure including – Software deployment strategy & hardware planning, deployment, performance analysis, software trouble shooting, tuning.
Software development of modules or components - conducting/participating requirements review, design, design review, coding, code review, test review, unit test implementation, integration testing and maintenance.
Develop and deliver quality applications on-time and on-budget and execution against project plans, specifications and delivery commitments
Maintain current technical knowledge to support rapidly changing technology
Work with minimum technical supervision and supplemental engineering support, while responding efficiently to multiple program priorities
Learn and apply healthcare IT standards and clinical data exchange rules & tools.
Work with other engineers in a hands-on fashion in design, coding, documentation, trouble shooting and unit, integration & performance testing
Continuously improve both tools and processes
Support creation of new IP and champion innovation in the team.
Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or similar Science/Engineering major.
Minimum 4 years Software Engineering experience using Java technologies developing multi-tier technology architecture solutions.
Prior experience with an industry recognized web Servers/ Application containers, RDBMS, and development tools.
Prior experience with SOA Service Oriented Architecture.
Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
Thorough grasp of software design/development concepts, Use Case Development, UML
Experience with source control tools, defect tracking, product build environment and analysis/debug tools.
Experience with automated unit testing including JUnit and Test Driven Development
Strong learning, analytical and trouble shooting skills.
Strong desire and passion for learning healthcare IT and new enabling technologies.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
Additional Eligibility: Qualifications GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
Experience in Healthcare information technology domain and understanding of Healthcare standards & Interoperability initiatives such as HL7, CDA, IHE profiles.
Prior GE Experience in GE Healthcare QMS and Phase Review Discipline.
Prior experience in delivering SaaS or Hosted solutions
Prior experience delivering software solutions in cloud-based environments.
Prior experience in delivering software globalization and localization.
Java UI - Java Server Faces and Portlet experience
Experience in Model Driven Development.
Solid understanding of common open source Java technologies such as JBoss, Apache Camel, Hibernate and commons logging.
Experience with working in cross-functional and global environments - ability to work efficiently across cultures and time zones.
Experience with following tools - Hudson, Clearcase, ClearQuest, DOORS
RBIS Solutions Architect (Framingham, MA) at Avery Dennison
RBIS Solutions Architect (Framingham, MA) at Avery Dennison
The RBIS Solutions Architect will perform the necessary leadership, facilitation, analysis, research and design to create System and Application Architecture (SAA) solutions for the RBIS division.
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
• Initiate and lead business and technical discussions with appropriate RBIS stakeholders, analyze requirements and design, present and champion SAA solutions that meet these objectives.
• Work across a multi-tiered, multi-platform legacy IT environment to understand the SAA in a complex technical ecosystem, identify areas of improvement, create new SAA models and drive implementation.
• Provide consultative and thought-partner expertise to IT and business leadership on SAA issues.
• Create architectural solutions for applications, databases, servers, messaging and other projects.
• Collaborate with internal and external development leads to ensure SAA models are implemented or adjusted for practical constraints discovered throughout the software development lifecycle.
• Analyze production environments for SAA constraints or deficiencies and champion resolution designs.
• Interface with appropriate Corporate and divisional teams to ensure all architectural designs adhere to IT standards, long-term goals and cross-functional requirements.
• Initiate discussions with third parties, perform in-depth reviews and analysis of their solutions, document SAA models and make recommendations for adopting or partnering.
• Monitor & analyze industry trends and best practices and help define and implement standards and principles that drive SAA within RBIS.
• Assist in designing the governance activities necessary to ensure SAA compliance.
• Identify the organizational (skills, processes, structures, culture) and financial impact of SAA solutions.
• Assist with financial estimates on projects and assignments.
• B.S. in computer science, systems analysis or a related field of study, or equivalent work experience.
• 6+ years of practical (non-academic) experience designing, managing or developing applications in a client/server, service-oriented architecture (SOA) or object-oriented analysis and design environment, including a deep level expertise in one or more of the following: structured application programming, integration architecture, network design, middleware, servers and storage, or database management.
• Preferred Experience & Proficiency in:
- Java programming, J2EE, JMS, C++ or C#
- Oracle, DB2, or similar relational database management systems
- XML messaging and Webservices
- Websphere Message Broker, MQ Series, or related integration components
- ERP systems
• A strong understanding of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) and project management methodologies.
• Familiarity with commercial printing systems such as offset, digital, high-speed laser, thermal, flexography or other similar devices.
• Exposure to working in a diverse IT environment with multiple integration systems, configurations, technologies and processing environments.
• Expertise with the Microsoft Office suite of products including diagramming applications like Visio.
• Interpersonal skills especially in areas of teamwork, facilitation and negotiation are required as well as excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
• A self-starter, able to work independently and have excellent planning and organizational skills.
• Global project experience and interaction with remote teams in a Fortune 500 company.
Avery Dennison is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please apply for this position using the link. Click or cut and paste into browser and from that page, click “create profile” or “apply.” This will attach your information to this particular position.
Java Web Developer opportunity
CR England is a stable, financially sound company with opportunity for growth within the company. As a 90-year leader in global transportation, CR England is hiring a Java Web Developer.
Page 1 of 2
Non Java Sites
Copyright © 2013 JavaPgmr.net. All Rights Reserved.
is Free Software released under the